This street clock was originally placed on Broad Street in downtown Augusta around 1913. The clock was primarily stationed in front of Star Luggage. At one time, the clock had a neon sign atop it to advertise for the luggage shop. The clock was moved to Louis Saul's office near the intersection of 5th and Telfair Streets in 1987. Louis was the son of the owner of Star Luggage. For more images of the clock's installation click on this link to the museum's Facebook page.
Donated by Louis Saul.
Exhibit - Transportation Corridor