The Augusta Museum of History and the Augusta Archaeological Society present Archaeology Day at the 1797 Ezekiel Harris House.
2017 date coming soon!
Location: 1797 Ezekiel Harris House, 1822 Broad Street
• Archaeologists will be on hand to identify and classify prehistoric and historic artifacts and artifact collections
• Paleo-Indian and Dalton period projectile points will be formally recorded
• Artifacts from local sites on display, including artifacts from the Ezekiel Harris House
• Flint knapping and primitive weapons demonstrations
• Ezekiel Harris House Tours
For more information call the Augusta Museum of History at 706.722.8454, or the Augusta Archaeological Society at 706.564.5868 / 706.210.0776
To stay updated on Archaeology Day 2017, please like us on Facebook.
*In case of rain, Archaeology Day will be located at the Augusta Museum of History located at 560 Reynolds Street.